2018 Honda Pilot
Starting at $30,900*
MPG 19 City // 27 HWY**
3.5L V-6 Engine
18 inch Alloy Wheels
8 Passenger Seating
Multi-angle Rearview Camera
The 2018 Honda Pilot Overview
Honda delivers once more in 2018 with the revamped Honda Pilot. The ultimate family SUV, the 8-passenger Pilot has incredible flexibility. It’ll deliver you and your entourage in style anywhere in the Greater Houston Area, from College Station, back up to Keating Honda in Conroe. Considering how spacious the new Pilot is, it’s surprising to learn that it has an EPA-estimated 19-mpg city and 27-mpg highway. We recommend upgrading the powertrain to 4-wheel drive to tackle any road conditions with minimal reduction to the vehicle’s fuel economy.
The 2018 Honda Pilot Exterior
The Pilot has been designed to resemble its smaller cousin in the Honda fleet: the CR-V. Its sleek aerodynamic cabin has a gentle curve that draws the eye upward. The handsome grille and recessed headlights have a contemporary flair, and the back window has a subtle curved bottom that looks great with the large back cargo hatch.
The 2018 Honda Pilot Interior
Drivers have supreme visibility from the cockpit of the Pilot, and they are sure to like the sweeping front-views. The cavernous Pilot interior has enough room for everyone in your family, as well as every amenity they could ever want. Low road noise means that everyone can focus on the Pilot’s many entertainment options, including up to 5 USB ports for tablets and phones, dual headphone jacks, several available outlet configurations, and even an available HDMI port. Don’t forget that the Pilot’s 109 cubic feet of cargo volume make it a versatile addition to any family.
The 2018 Honda Pilot Packages
Let’s hop in and find the Pilot package that’s right for your crew. Each level of upgrades includes the last set.
- The base LX model’s powerful specs include a 280-hp 3.5-liter V6 engine. The Pilot puts drivers on top of the road with its grand 18-inch alloy wheels at no additional cost.
- Next up here is the EX trim which includes convenient remote engine start, tri-zone climate, and an 8 inch center dashboard audio console. Honda LaneWatch technology is also here on the Ex. It displays video on your dashboard of the lane to your right, ensuring that drivers make their lane changes in safety.
- The EX-L Pilot’s leather-trimmed seats make any trip a pleasure. One-touch second row seats also make hopping in and out of the Pilot EX-L a breeze.
- You’ll discover that the Touring package has the Honda Sensing package of safety features, gargantuan 20-inch wheels, and satellite navigation. The Honda Sensing feature suite is an available on all 2018 Pilots, and it’s included on the Touring and Elite models.
- Finally, the Elite Pilot truly lives up to its name. It has a gorgeous panoramic roof, cozy heated 2nd row, blind-spot detection, as well as all previously mentioned features.
Keating Honda is a full service car dealer with a single-minded focus on our valued clients. We have an impressive selection of vehicles on sale now, at prices that might surprise you. We have built our reputation for service from visitors from around Houston, including Conroe, the Woodlands, Huntsville, and Spring. We’re happy to review any client’s situation to create a unique financing plan. Check out the new 2018 Pilot today.