Research Honda Sensing
Honda Sensing® Suite
Available now on most new Hondas at Keating Honda
America’s most loved car brand just got better! Honda Sensing is designed to keep you safe in any situation that occurs. Come into Keating Honda today and test out the Honda Sensing features.
How Does Honda Sensing Work?
Honda Sensing can be found in select 2018 and 2019 models. You’ll have peace of mind as you drive into the Texan sun knowing you are in the safest vehicle on the market! Let’s review some of the new technology that is found in the Honda Sensing program.
Benefits of Honda Sensing Suite
- The Lane Keeping Assist Program keeps you centered in your lane; a lane departure warning will help keep you in your lane. This is a great feature to have, especially on those windy days!
- Adaptive Cruise Control will adjust your speed based on traffic. It will make sure you maintain a safe distance from the vehicles in front of you at all times.
- The Road Departure Mitigation System detects if your vehicle has crossed over a lane line without a turn signal. It will adjust the direction of your car as well as decrease your speed if you are in danger of going into cross traffic.
- The Collision Mitigation Braking System applies the brakes when a collision is imminent.
- The Honda LaneWatch is one of our favorite features. The passenger side mirror has a tiny camera that will turn on once you have signaled that you are switching lanes.
- It will allow the driver to see objects four times clearer than a normal mirror. Reducing your blind spot will keep you safer than ever.
- The Blind Spot Information System is designed to alert the driver if any cars are sneaking up beside you.
- Forward Collision Warning detects possible trouble ahead. Using a tiny camera in the windshield, the sensors will alert if there is possibility of a collision.
- The Cross Traffic Monitor alerts the driver if any adjacent cars are approaching.
- The Auto High-Beam Headlights are great for those drives off into the sunset. When your vehicle is going over 25 MPG, your headlights will automatically switch from low to high beam to create the best visibility.
Honda cares about each customer’s safety and has thought of everything! Honda Sensing has you covered at every turn in the road! All this at a price you will not believe.
Available Honda Sensing Vehicles
Ready to see these great features in person? Come in to Keating Honda today to test drive one of our new or used Hondas. Whether you are in Houston, Conroe, The Woodlands, Victoria, College Station, or Kingwood, we have the car for you!